We are specialists in the care of women.
Dr. Daniel Miller, Dr. Doug Moore, and Tarena Sisk, CNM offer a variety of services, which include:
We offer comprehensive obstetrical care.
- Low risk prenatal care
- High risk prenatal care, including caring for women with problems such as: prior pregnancy loss, diabetes, blood disorders, thyroid disorders, elevated blood pressures, and advanced maternal age.
- In-office laboratory services
- In-office ultrasonography
In addition to annual well-woman visits, we provide comprehensive gynecologic care, including evaluation and treatment of:
- Adolescent care (including Gardasil immunization)
- Preconception/ Infertility
- Perimenopause/ Menopause
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Irregular, painful or heavy periods
- Abnormal pap smears
- Ovarian cysts
- Postmenopausal bleeding
As gyncologic surgeons, we do both minor and major procedures.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Essure- permanent means of birth control
- Hysteroscopy - evaluation and treatment of the uterine lining
- Novasure and Thermachoice endometrial ablation - treatment of heavy periods
- laparoscopy for evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain,
adhesions, and ovarian cysts and masses.
- Major surgical procedures
- Cesarean Section
- Hysterectomy, abdominal, vaginal, and Laparoscopically assisted
- Treatment for pelvic prolapse
We can help you sort through the many options of birth control to find the type that best suit you.
- Short term options include
- the pill
- the patch
- vaginal ring
- the Depo-Provera shot
- Long-term options include in-office insertion of
- Mirena intra-uterine device
- Copper T intra-uterine device
- Permanent options
- Essure- a novel technique which doesn't require any incisions ore leave any scars.
- Laparoscopic bilateral tubal ligation
- Postpartum bilateral tubal ligation.
For information on many of these items, view the Patient Education tab of our website